Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog Topics

Here are a few things I plan to write about...

  • Course Reviews -- mostly limited to Maryland/DC courses, and probably a couple in NE Ohio where I grew up.
  • New Golf Gadgets -- the industry continually develops new toys aimed to make life easier on the golf course. Many of which I am skeptical of, but others may be useful. Such hands-on reivews will be subject to budgetary constraints...but who knows, maybe we get a few readers and companies start sending me stuff...
  • TV Coverage Reviews -- not rehashing the golf shot-by-shot, rather looking at the way in which it was covered. I unfortunately don't get to watch all four rounds each week, so these will be sporadic at best.
  • PGA Tour Insider -- again, not shot-by-shot, but hope to look at the inside of the tour happenings, and maybe not just limited to the PGA. As time permits will look at LPGA, Senior, and Nationwide tours.
  • Book Reviews -- many a journalist has written about the game, going to look at some of the better works, past and present.
I am also a believer that there are many out there with more time/dedication than I have to put into this blog, so I will try to highlight the best of these blogs as time permits. I know this is a popular feature on many other blogs, so I will try my best not to reinvent the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment